Noodles and Company Creve Coeur - Feb 2013


After our tubing event at Hidden Valley we were again hungry so it was time for more eating out, hurray! So we had to reach a family consensus and we decided to eat at Noodles & Company, but instead of the one on the Delmar Loop where we visited before, we would visit the one in Creve Coeur which was close to our church. That area of Olive has recently been somewhat redeveloped with the moving of the northern part of Graeser/Dautel to line up with the southern Graeser, and the new Walgreens built on the corner. The Carabba's Italian place has also now been replaced with a Bandana's which we greatly prefer, especially since the Carabba's was never open for lunch. The Ben & Jerry's in the plaza just to the east has also been replaced now with a FroYo which we like, but we did prefer the Ben & Jerry's (especially on Free Ice Cream days.) Luckily now we live close to the Ben & Jerry's at the Galleria so we can go there on Free Ice Cream days.
Aerial view of Noodles & Company location in Creve Coeur, just east of Graeser
But back to Noodles and Company, I had to decide what to order. I considered one of the sandwiches, but since I had that tasty Amighetti's sandwich for lunch, I thought I would go with a noodle dish for dinner. Since in December I had ordered the Indonesian Peanut Saute with pork, I thought I should order something different, so I went with the Japanese Pan Noodles with steak since I know that is good. Plus it even has real vegetables in it! The dining area was fairly empty on a Sunday evening, and they were playing some pretty weird "alt folk" kind of music, but it was still better than the awful music we still remembered from Olive Garden in December. As usual my Japanese Pan Noodles were very flavorful with good tender chunks of steak in them, and, yes, I even enjoyed the vegetables. Everyone else ordered the Macaroni and Cheese with the chicken which is quite good, but I always like to order something different. We all had a good Sunday dinner together which was a nice way to end the weekend and a fun Sunday at Hidden Valley.

Comments