Seoul Taco, Delmar Loop - Visited December 2015


My son had been talking forever about us going to Seoul Taco on the Delmar Loop, so today was finally the day we were going for lunch. He and I were going to meet his older sibling there so we decided to meet there are 11:30 before the lunch crowd grew too big. My son thought we would have to wait a long time for the food so we went ahead and ordered as we waited for his sibling to arrive. Luckily there was no line at all and the dining area was fairly empty when we arrived, so we grabbed a booth nearby where the finished food appeared. The menu only has a few options, and my son ordered a quesadilla with Bulgogi steak and I ordered a burrito with Bulgogi steak. Somehow my eldest snuck in without either of us noticing and they also ordered a burrito with Bulgogi steak. The food actually came out pretty quickly (my son had only been there before when it was much more crowded) and we actually had our food before my eldest even sat down. Luckily since they were so fast their burrito arrived pretty quickly afterwards too.


The burritos were delicious and loaded with plenty of bulgogi beef, rice, veggies and sauces. The sauces added a bit of hotness to it, but not too much to bother my daughter's more sensitive taste buds. My son's quesadilla actually had more hot sauces added to it, including a horseradish sauce on top. His sibling thought the meat was fattier than on their previous visits but I thought the meat was fine. They ended up taking half of theirs home for another meal and even gave a bit of the first half to their hungry brother. I ate my entire burrito and thought it was a very good size for the price. I was very impressed with the burrito as a whole and would definitely eat there again. My son went to the restroom there and suggested that I go see it for myself.


Sure enough, the restroom was unusual, spacious and decorated with large animated murals and very clean and well maintained. Luckily nobody else was in the restroom so I took a few pictures on my phone.

Seoul Taco is definitely a unique place to go for a quick, inexpensive and flavorful meal. Despite having a rather limited menu, what they serve they make well and their offerings cannot be found elsewhere. It is also a very interesting and unusual dining space, making it a fun place to bring people who want to try something out of the ordinary.

Food Quality

Comments