University City Pasta House Open Through 2014


Back in early November it was announced that the University City Pasta House at Delmar and Old Bonhomme was closing at the end of the year. Since that announcement we have been dining there often knowing it may be the last time ever. So today we went there again for lunch and were pleased to have Stephanie, the very pleasant and efficient waitress there, as our server. We asked her about the closing and she told us that they had another lease through the end of 2014, so I had to Google it to find the details. Sure enough it appears that it is not closing after all.



In celebration I decided to get something different for lunch there today so I selected the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, with a side salad and the pasta with red sauce. My son warned me that he ordered it once and it was too salty, but I did not find mine salty at all. In fact it was cheesily delicious with the onions and peppers cooked just right, and a very generous serving of sliced beef. It went very well with the side of pasta with meat sauce. Afterwards it was declared that I had onion breath which proves that the onions were not over cooked.

Comments