O'Charley's Free Pie Wednesdays!


Today I took the day off since I have so many vacation days, and we all went out to lunch together just like on Saturdays. And since my mother-in-law was picking we ended up at the O'Charley's in Kirkwood (she loves their fish). When we got there we found out that they had a new promotion -- Free Pie Wednesday! With any meal on Wednesday you receive a free slice of pie! They also had some lunch combo specials that are never available on the weekend, so I selected one of those: the chicken fajita sandwich and the chicken tortilla soup, a good combination. The fajita sandwich was a bit messy, but I like messy food, and the soup had a slight kick to it, so I liked them both. They were also not so large that they still left room for ... pie! I selected the French Silk Pie which was okay, but not as thick and rich as I had hoped. But, of course, I still ate the whole thing!

My wife and mother-in-law had selected the pecan pie which they said was very good, and my daughter had the peach pie which she enjoyed, saying it had very good crust. So even though the pie was not the greatest pie, it was still free, so I did not complain!

Comments