Camille's Sidewalk Cafe - Revisited November 2012


My son really likes Camille's Sidewalk Cafe in Brentwood and since it was his pick that is where we ended up that day for lunch. As usual the place was pretty empty for Saturday lunch and we had our pick of tables. I ordered the Turkey Habanero panini, one of my favorites there. Others in my group ordered the Chicken Caesar salad, the Camille's Club and the Kickin' BBQ chicken flatbread. We were a little disappointed that they did not have any ice in their before machine (which I believe had been a problem before), and they kept forgetting ingredients in the salads (the first thing he forgot was the chicken!) It was not like there was a big crowd slowing him down or confusing him, but he did appear to be the only employee working there. However, my panini was just fine as were my multi-colored tortilla chips. I do not know why I like the multi-colored tortilla chips so much, but I do, and I was very good at stealing some of my sons too.

Comments