Applebee's Maplewood Commons - Revisited November 2012


My wife wanted to go somewhere for a good burger for lunch and my son suggested Applebee's, even though he himself had never ordered a burger there (he had believed his sister had!) So off we drove to Maplewood Commons to the land of Wal-Mart, Lowe's and bunches of corporate restaurants. We had been to this Applebee's back in September, but I knew I could find something different to eat. In fact, I was going to get another Pick 'N Pair, but it was going to be a completely different pair! This time I was going with the Mexican duo: the Chicken Tortilla soup and the Chicken Fajita Rollup. I noticed the soup serving bowl was pretty small and the fajita rollups were pretty small too, so I knew I was going to have to mooch some food off of someone. Today I was not sitting next to my son so I could not steal the fries he ordered with his sandwich. Curses! However, I was seated next to my wife who ordered onion rings with her burger, so I was lucky enough to nap a couple of those. Plus I ended up eating most of my mother-in-law's french fries anyway. I was thinking of ordering their $1 brownie bite, but I was too full after eating everybody else's sides. Maybe next time!

Comments