University City Pasta House - September 2012 Visit

I have reviewed the U City Pasta House on Delmar back in June, but I am going to bring them up again since we visited them again just a week ago. The only reason I bring them back up again was that we had the same waitress, Stephanie, who again was trying to help us mix and match our food selections to give us the best deal for our group. The meal was very solid and flavorful as always, but we were again impressed that this same waitress continued to try to help us get the best deal we could for our money. This time I ordered one of my Pasta House standards, the chicken parmigiano which was tasty, generous and hearty as always. My son again ordered a pizza which meant tasty leftovers for the next day! You never leave a Pasta House hungry, that is for sure.

Comments